Thursday, June 3, 2010

Week 27

91 days to go!

It's been a very busy week so I'll post about all we've accomplished when I can put up the pictures etc.

Seems like she's started playing with me. When she kicks I'll poke her back and she kicks again. It used to be if you pushed on her she immediately stopped. Unless of course these are hiccups.

I may be getting stretch marks. Well, more like the stretch marks I've always had seem to be slightly extending themselves. On my right hip two of my old stretch marks have little pink tips on them. I guess we'll see how they develop.

I got another hemorrhoid, yes I'm sure you want to know that but this blog is for me to remember as much as to share baby news. Last time I was constipated and felt awful so I can understand why it happened but this was completely unprovoked. I'm guessing the downward pressure of Lady Spud helped contribute to this condition. I may start taking a fiber tablet in the evening as well as the morning.

My engagement ring is off more than it's on lately. The wedding ring is still fine and my feet seem fine too. I think I might just be getting fat hands, since my watch feels tight too.

This week Spud is almost 2 pounds! She's about 14.5 inches long. They say she's sleeping and waking at regular intervals which I kind of notice. She's opening and closing her eyes and may even be sucking her fingers. Her lungs are immature but could function with a lot of medical help if she were born now. And from now on hiccups will be pretty common.

I started the registries at Babies 'r Us and Happy Baby Company. Happy Baby is a local and online store that does cloth diapers. The password to view the registry at Happy Baby is Spud.

We picked up the dresser/changing table, now we just have to put it together.

I'll post pictures of the bassinet and our progress on the nursery. We should be done painting it early next week. The list of stuff that's left to do in there seems huge though, maybe 'cause I keep adding things to it. ;-)

We're going to the cord blood info session tonight and I have a doctor's appointment Monday evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment