Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Eviction Papers

I haven't been enjoying the third trimester very much. Which sucks because I'm not very far into it.

Last night I was telling JR how I was thinking of filing eviction papers. She hasn't paid her rent in nearly 31 weeks. I think the courts would be on my side.

He said that's probably not a good idea 'cause you never know how a disgruntled tenant will leave a place once they've been evicted. She might tie my intestines around my ribs on her way out or something.

So I guess we'll just wait until she's ready to leave on her own.

We're planning a nice weekend together. It's the last weekend we don't have some other plans until about 3 weeks before her due date (and I'm going to guess that I won't be enjoying the third trimester any more by that point). So we're going to try to get a room at a B&B in Erie so we can spend the day at Presque Isle and then do some fun stuff around here and hopefully a little bit of work too.

No comments:

Post a Comment