Monday, June 7, 2010

KRH

This weekend I woke myself up by snoring. Not sure if it's part of this cold I just got or a being pregnant thing.

I have a cold. So far it seems a little more wimpy than the other two colds I got. I hope it stays this way.

Last night she was kicking me super hard. I assume it was feet since they were so strong. JR thought it was probably arms since she's going to be a volleyball player. After she kicked me I was rubbing that spot since it wasn't exactly pleasant feeling and she kicked me again. She did it several more times before I decided to stop the vicious cycle of abuse. Unfortunately that's right when Tonic decided to leave my lap by walking across my stomach, so that started her right up again!

Right now it looks like she's dancing through my stomach. Live it up baby, it's just going to get more and more crowded in there.

We decided on her name. It took a while. Mostly we were working on her middle name. Anyway, baby will be Kaida Rose Hagy. It's pronounced Kay-Da if you weren't sure. It's Japanese and means Little Dragon according to a few sources. Some other sources disagree. We don't really care what it means though, it's pretty and we like it.

2 comments: