Monday, June 14, 2010

Ouch!

So Friday was a very productive day, I got the trim painted and touched up the last bit of stripe in the nursery, not to mention picking up the house and the laundry I managed to do as well.

JR got home a little bit early so we went out to pick up his gear and do the shopping for the Dive & Dine this weekend.

On our third trip through Target (we were comparison shopping) I got this pain. It went all the way across my belly and it felt really tight. He asked me what was wrong and I said I don't know, I hurt. But it went away. It wasn't enough to make me double over but sitting down would have been nice.

Thinking about it later I've decided it was a Braxton Hicks contraction. Just one lonely contraction.

It's exciting!

Kaida was trying to dig her way out through my side yesterday. I told her she's digging the wrong direction. Hopefully she figures it out sometime in the next 11 weeks.

Nursery pics should be up later today!

No comments:

Post a Comment