Thursday, July 28, 2011

Picture Time!

At Uncle Skip and Aunt Judy's


Ryan didn't want me coming near his food.


With Alexandra


With Tara


Snacking


At Letchworth with Daddy


With Daddy again, this pack was very useful


At Letchworth with Mommy and Daddy


Grammy moved the buttons on this romper mommy wore when she was a baby. Then she wrestled me into it.


It was worth it though, look at all these butt ruffles!


So I helped her with the dishwasher as a thank you.


Mommy said we had to clean the jumper before we give it back to Aunt Jamie. Did you know it's just as much fun in pieces as it is together?!


I crawled into the laundry basket to play. It was great! Until I couldn't get out again.

1 comment:

  1. She really is getting big! It's hard to believe she's already almost a year old. I also can't believe how big Tara is getting!

    ReplyDelete