Thursday, July 7, 2011

8 Weeks

Friday May 10th, 2011

Yesterday marked 8 weeks, so that's good.

Morning sickness was starting to get pretty awful. It was a worse feeling than with Kaida but it wasn't all the time like it was with her (but still no puking). So I called the Dr. to see how much B6 I should take. My vitamin already has 100% so I didn't want to take too much. They said 25mg 3 times a day. So I started that on, Tuesday maybe? It has helped a lot. Every once in a while I get a wave of nausea but I can actually eat now.

Unfortunately while the morning sickness seems to be under control, the exhaustion has not abated. And of course Kaida has chosen this week to do something crazy with her naps. This morning 2.5 hours and this afternoon 45 minutes. But she's been shortening those afternoon naps for the last couple days so I napped in the morning while she was asleep. I'm on to your game baby! Hopefully this is just because she's sick and it's hot and it will straighten itself out.

Last weekend we bought a pack n play at a garage sale. Jamie's baby will need the one we're borrowing from her back. We also bought a changing table for Kaida's new room. We still need a jumper, and a monitor. Matt and Sam said we could borrow Lucas's crib since he is in his big boy bed now. So Kaida will have that in her new room until she moves to a big bed.

I also bought a crib set with dragons on it off craigslist. It may go in Kaida's room, we'll have to see.

*Update - We won't be borrowing Lucas's old crib so now we're on the hunt for something else*

No comments:

Post a Comment