Thursday, July 14, 2011

Bean - 13 Weeks

Got the 13 weeks e-mail today.

Bean is almost 3 inches long and weighs an ounce. About the size of a medium shrimp. That's two weeks of food I've heard of. Last week was a lime. I think when we get up to the larger sizes they start comparing baby to exotic food I've never heard of.

The big development this week is fingerprints!

As for me I'm feeling a bit better. I stopped taking the B6 and I'm not anywhere near as nauseous as I was. But some smells still get to me and chewing is my nemesis. If I have to chew food too much it makes me want to gag. So soft food is my mainstay right now. Small bites. And I bought some ensure. It has 25% of the iron I need so maybe that will help with my energy. And liquids involve no chewing!

No comments:

Post a Comment