Thursday, July 7, 2011

Prenatal Vitamin - Part Deux

Sunday June 12, 2011

*Warning. This gets gross.*

I've been taking my prenatal vitamins at night. I was feeling sick in the morning so rather than push it I just started taking them with dinner. And these are real prenatals. Last time I just took a regular vitamin but since I'm still nursing I figured a real prenatal was in order.

Note to self: Always take prenatal vitamins with food.

I was feeding Kaida some baby food and JR was finishing up dinner. Since I was just sitting there I figured I'd take my vitamins. I mean, it was almost dinner time, no problem, right?

Wrong

JR had gone outside for a minute and when he came back Kaida was in the high chair screaming and I'm crouched in front of the toilet revisiting the prenatal vitamins.

Not impressed with the morning sickness this time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment