Monday, August 30, 2010

11 Days

11 days old today!

We weighed her on Saturday and she came up 6.6 pounds. So that's really good!

She's looking plumper to me. And she's starting to be awake more. Unfortunately some of that awake time has been in the middle of the night. For two nights her feedings were going two hours because she just wouldn't go back to sleep. We kept her awake a lot yesterday so last night was really good once I did finally get her down.

Sometimes I just have to whip out a boob for 2 or 3 minutes to put her to sleep.

She's eating about every 3 hours and stretching to almost 4 over night.

We used the pacifier for the first time today. I guess we just wanted something to suck on.

We went to the doctor last week. He was very pleased and thinks she's in great health. 50th percentile for height, 25th for weight and head circumference.

Tuesday was the doctor. Wednesday we went downtown to show her off to JR's team, Thursday we stayed home during the day and went out shopping in the evening and stopped at Aunt Jen's house. Friday we went to my office and to the airport to pick up Grammom.
It was a very busy week.

Time for some pictures!

Being adorable in the hospital


My first Doctor's visit


My going home outfit


Meeting Grammy


My first trip downtown

No comments:

Post a Comment