Friday, May 21, 2010

Picture Time!

Here's the 24 week picture I never posted.


The prints for her nursery came last Friday. The 3 sleeping dragons in the middle will go together on one wall and the pirate and night and day dragons will go together on another wall. I'm thinking gold frames but I'm not completely decided yet.


Here's my naked bump at 25 weeks. I figured I should take at least one naked bump picture before I get a bunch of scary stretch marks. Also, I'm documenting my navel now, but you don't have to see those pictures. Anyway, I took this one myself so it's a super close up.


We got some great gifts this week!

This is a playmat from Grammy and Poppy. It's good for tummy time, laying on your back, and crawling through!


Aunt Manda got her this super soft thumbie and rattle. They're pale pink, I think it's hard to see in the picture.


Grandmom sent us this super adorable diaper. It's black and gold.


I can't get over how tiny it is, so I took a picture with my hand on it for comparison.








Thank you for all the wonderful gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment