Monday, May 3, 2010

My Bladder

So I guess Spud thinks it's funny to kick my bladder. And it is kind of funny, now. But she only weighs a pound. Hopefully she gets it out of her system before she can actually put some weight behind it.

On Friday morning I think she was just sitting on it 'cause I felt like I had to pee constantly but it was definitely empty. Now she's started giving it little jabs every so often.

If I'm driving in the car I might miss a couple kicks because of the bumps in the road etc. But not when she's kicking my bladder. Even if I don't feel the kick, the urge to pee that comes and goes in a second let's me know what she's up to in there.

I going to try to keep my bladder pretty empty to avoid any possible incidents. And poking her. Maybe she'll move and kick something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment