Thursday, May 20, 2010

25 weeks

So the e-mail actually got specific this week.
They say she's 13.6 inches and a pound and a half. Which "isn't much more than an average rutabaga." Yeah, I have no idea what that is. Here's google's image. Looks super appealing!

They say she's starting to get a little bit fatter and if we could see her hair we could tell what color it is. But that's all they have to say this week. Not super exciting.

We're getting close to a name. We have a first name picked, we just need to find her middle name now. Once that's all set we think we'll let everyone know. I definitely slipped to my mom and called her by her name rather than Spud but I was on the cell phone and she said she didn't hear what I said anyway. So the secret is still safe.
But, prepare yourselves. It's probably not a name you've heard before.

No comments:

Post a Comment