Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I need a nap.

I'm still pretty tired.
Had my 1 hour glucose test while I was at the doctor on Friday. I mentioned how tired I am and she said that they check your iron when they check for everything else. My levels all came back fine. So I guess I can't blame low iron for being tired. Just pregnant. (not that I'm blaming low iron for being pregnant, I'm blaming being pregnant for the tiredness)

My upper back and across my shoulders has been feeling tight and sore the last couple days.
And pretty much every time I eat something my belly feels like it's trying to break out through my skin.
I'm not sure if the growing belly is related to the sore back but I'd guess it is.

So far no stretch marks, and my belly button is still fighting the good fight. I'm not sure we can win the war but my belly button will be remembered as a hero either way. Forget bump pictures. We should have been taking navel pictures this whole time. I'm fascinated by it.

Next appointment I'll go on a Monday afternoon. I think she said I'll see Dr. Hurt. Which doesn't sound good, people named Hurt should not become doctors. But I can't find this person's name on their card or the webpage at all. So maybe I heard it wrong.

Spud's good. This morning she woke up after I sent JR to the shower so I couldn't go back to sleep. Then once I was good and awake she went to sleep for another 2 hours. Funny Spud, real funny.

No comments:

Post a Comment