Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Names

I'm loving this name website.

http://www.babynamewizard.com/namipedia/girl/amanda

it gives you the name's pronunication, meaning, nicknames, popularity, songs and movies with that name in the title, and famous people with the name.

I really like the map. It shows the popularity of the name by state and you can drag the year to see if it's increasing in popularity or decreasing.

It's very well done and has pretty much all the info I want to know about a name before I decide if it'll work or not. It even has some of the irish names that are spelled super crazy.

Maybe Spud's middle name could be namipedia in honor of the website.

JR won't make any suggestions for names. He better get on the ball or I'm going to just use one of Betsy or Rachelle's suggestions.

Betsy: Tyra Banks Hagy
"Rachelle": Elisabeth Jane Halvorsen Hagy

No comments:

Post a Comment