Friday, April 16, 2010

Doctor

Went to the doctor this morning. Apparently Nurse Sue is the only person in the office on Friday. So I'll have to start going on different days in order to meet the other doctors. Not that I particularly care. They're 10 minute appointments, it's not like I'm going to strike up some great repoire with them before the delivery. And the chances seem pretty good that it won't be a doctor in the practice who delivers her. I think there are as many doctors in the practice they pair with as there are in this practice. So, like, 50-50.

Anyway, Sue said that in the ultrasound they noted that the placenta was low (they never told us that). But that it's not covering the cervix so there's no placenta previa. And that as the uterus grows it usually moves up so it won't be a problem.

We had no trouble finding her heatbeat today, so she's still in there. Not that I was worried. She was kicking me so much last night it was like, ok, I know you're in there! Maybe we should see about getting her a gameboy or something to keep her entertained.

No comments:

Post a Comment