Tuesday, April 13, 2010

A little update.

So I guess I really am waddling now. I've tried to walk like I normally would but it takes way more effort than the waddle.
We went for a walk around North Park Lake on Sunday and now my legs are sore. I guess my new gait requires different muscles. Muscles that I haven't used much lately. We only made it a mile out and a mile back but it was still fun to be outside. Watching all the crazy people (there were enough to keep us entertained).
Poor JR though. I've never walked as fast as he does but now I'm even slower. So I was out for a fitness walk and he was out for a stroll with lots of breaks.
We went to see the pool too. It's huge! I told Spud that we'd be hanging out there a lot next summer.

Today the scale said I gained 7 pounds total since my first weigh in. I'm hoping it was the taco "salad" I had last night. The description in the menu said "Tortilla chips piled high with taco beef, cheese, salsa, a dollop of sour cream, and lettuce." Lettuce was definitely an after thought. It was great!

When I rolled over in the middle of the night Spud woke up too. I think she preferred the side she was sleeping on though 'cause as I rolled over she rolled back the other way. That's a very weird feeling. I also think I might be starting to feel her smaller movements now. It's still hard to tell exactly what's what though.

No comments:

Post a Comment