Thursday, April 22, 2010

21 Weeks

Nothing too exciting to report this week. At least not anything I haven't already mentioned. We're going to go visit Jen and Addison tonight.

Last night my right leg went numb twice. Once when I was laying on my back on the couch and overnight when I woke up on my back.
It's not like it's asleep, there's no pins and needles. I told JR it's kind of like my face. I can't really feel my chin since the surgery, but I don't notice it unless something touches it or I try to move it.
After moving around a bit it comes back to normal. I think I'll start sleeping with a pillow behind my back to keep me tilted a little if I do roll over while I'm sleeping.

I had quite a bit of back pain after Monday from leaning over the shuffleboard board at the bar. I think I just need to take it easy. We had shuffleboard Monday, Jenny T. was over Tuesday, Wedensday was dive club, tonight we'll visit Jen, tomorrow we're going out with my friend from high school. It's been a busy week, so hopefully on Saturday I can do nothing.

So, baby is 10.5 inches and 3/4 of a pound. That's the length of a carrot. But we eat the baby carrots so I'm not sure I have a firm grasp on how big that is. Eyebrows and eyelids are present. The calendar thinks I should register this week. I think I'd rather take a nap and save registering for some other time. Maybe when a shower date has been hammered out.

I removed the "work" appointments from my google calendar after August 12th. It looks very empty now. I'm afraid that since I set my last day of work as 2 weeks before she's due she's going to end up being 2 weeks late and I'll just be bored for a month.
Then again the last two babies we know have each been a week early. I guess we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment