Friday, March 15, 2013

Whoops

I just found these in my Drafts folder.  They're from sometime in the middle of February.

She's a genius.

Background:  I've been reading her a poem about a dragon.  In it he mentions his lasering-red eyes.

So today while we were driving she asked me what color the car was.  I told her "Blue.  Actually, laser blue."  She thought about that for a minute and then told me.  "No it's not.  It doesn't have scales.  It can't be laser blue"
Apparently things can only have a laser related color if they also have other dragon characteristics.  Like scales.

2/13/13
Kaida ate her first piece of gum today. And by ate, I mean ate. The entire time she was chewing it up I said "Make sure you don't swallow it." "Don't swallow it." "Chew it but don't swallow."
No more gum for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment