Friday, March 15, 2013

I'm glad Blogger auto saves!

Kaida sings the ABC song - Express version
"ABC, F, W, XYZ"

Colin has discovered the garbage can and all the wonderful things that can go into it.
- His milk sippy
- Daddy's sock
- Spoons
- Pants
- And even garbage!

This morning we drove JR to the Park n Ride and then stopped at the mechanic to have him check our check engine light.  On our way home Kaida asked if we were going to get Daddy.  I said it would be a long time before we went to pick him up.
Right as we got home she was telling me how much she missed Daddy and that we should go get him when the phone rang.  Apparently we dropped JR off too late to get a bus and he had been sitting there in the cold that whole time.
As I hung up Kaida said "Now we go get Daddy?!" and I told her yes.
You know she's thinking "Princess Ballerina Kaida Rose Hagy always gets what she wants."

No comments:

Post a Comment