Saturday, March 23, 2013

Kaida and Colin Quick Bits

Colin always needs to have whatever food item Kaida has.  So I can't give her juice unless I give him juice, even if he just finished his juice 3 minutes ago.
The other night we had Wendy's for dinner and when we were done eating Kaida was playing with the Kid's Meal bag.  Colin started hollering and pointing so we gave him the bag from my sandwich and he was happy.  Apparently, it's not just food that needs to be equal.
I said "I thought you only needed to have two of everything if you had twins."
Then Kaida informed me "We ARE twins!"
Heh-heh, that's news to me.

The two of them were playing with the bathroom door which Kaida can open and close and Colin can only close.  Somehow Colin ended up inside the bathroom with the door closed and Kaida on the outside.  JR asked "What are you doing?"
Her response: "I... I'm helping Colin get out."  In that little pause I could tell she was thinking, "What's the best way to phrase this so I don't get in trouble."

Colin has started to say some new words.  My favorite is flap-flap.  He says it when he walks around flapping his little hands.
He said "Up" the other day when he thought I should help him climb up onto the TV stand.
And he keeps saying something like peep-peep.  I'm not sure if that's "please give me my lunch." or "the microwave just beeped and I'm imitating it"  Either way I'm pretty sure it's lunch related.

No comments:

Post a Comment