Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Pictures from March

Kaida's trying to share her cookies with Colin. It's more like force feeding.


Sometimes she tries to pick him up or move him. This time she tried to put a baby-doll diaper on him.


She really likes the bumbo


And the toys on the play mat.


Adorable!


2 Months old!



My hat is awesome!



Look at my chubby arms!

Dance party in the front yard!


Daddy did my hair, he did a great job!


I'm pretty naughty. Mommy and Daddy put the child proof door knob cover on the outside of the bathroom door after this.


I thought I'd try out the bassinet. It's a snug fit.

Had some fun with a pen!


My super cute hat!



I fell in the bath tub while it was filling up. Daddy swears he only left the room for a second, and I wasn't even in there when he stepped out. I like to keep them on their toes.


I am beyond adorable in pig tails.

No comments:

Post a Comment