Monday, July 12, 2010

Ribs

Kaida found my ribs again yesterday. We were watching the world cup final at mom and dad's and I laid down on my right side. It felt like she was trying to climb up my ribs like a ladder. Not exactly a comfortable feeling.

Then on the ride home I was reading to JR from his book while he drove and she kept doing something to my ribs. She was grinding into them, like she was trying to use them as leverage or something. I'm not sure where she was trying to get to but she was very determined. Eventually I just leaned way the other way so that my ribs were higher and she'd have more space.

Reading out loud was kind of a challenge. I kept having to stop to catch my breath. Pretty pathetic. But I might count that as my aerobic exercise for yesterday.

Yesterday was also a very puffy day. I started with my wedding band on my left ring finger. Then I moved it to my right pinky finger. Eventually I moved it to my left pinky finger. Everything seems to be fine today though. I slept with my feet up and my hands kind of up. I didn't check my hips and butt, they're probably puffy from the blood pooling there all night ;-)

We went to Betsy's redneck party on Saturday.
The townies in Geneseo were my inspiration for the beer bottle. I even went a little wild and filled it with pop instead of water once.
I think it was just enough belly showing to be reneck without grossing people out.

Friday was cow appreciation day at Chick-fil-a.
I guess it was just a costumes kind of weekend. I'm pretty excited to make a onesie with spots for next year. Not that she'll be eating chicken, but it will still be adorable.

No comments:

Post a Comment