Sunday, July 4, 2010

31 Weeks

Nothing too exciting happened in the 31st week. At least not in babytown. But we've been busy so that's why this post is several days late.

We took a mini vacation. This weekend is the last weekend we have alone together until the middle of August so we decided to live it up.
Bed and Breakfast in Erie that I posted about on my livejournal. The day at Presque Isle. A little barbecue with Jen, Addy, Jamie, Tony, and Melanie. Church and then brunch at highland country club today.
So far it's been a very good weekend.

Melanie can say Kaida. It's adorable. Jamie said that the first time she said it it came out Kah-Dah! Like Ta-Da! So, that's hilarious and now I can't stop saying Kah-Dah!

Mommy's stats
Belly button is still an innie, every once in a while it seems to poke a little but it hasn't actually popped. The stretch marks are getting quite a bit worse. They're still on my hips, so no new ones, but they're darker and longer. As of the actual 31 week mark I was at about 21 pounds. I have a doctor's appointment this week as well as Baby Basic Training. I had some issues putting Melanie's baby in the car seat so we'll see if they cover important stuff like that. I forgot to mention that during week 30 I leaked some colustrum overnight. There was a spot on my shirt when I woke up. Took me a while to figure out what it was though.

Kaida's stats
Baby is over 16 inches long and weighs about 3.3 pounds. She's spending almost all her growing on getting fat. (I'm helping as much as I can :-P )
Other that that they say she's probably moving a lot, which she is but only on her schedule.

Bake faster baby, I want to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment