Friday, January 13, 2012

This Kid Has a Lot of Clothes

I just started buying Colin's 12 month clothes. There was some clearance at Target, we (Kaida and I) weren't really impressed but we found a couple cute things. And JR's mom sent us a bunch of different sizes that she had from JR and found used.

Today I went to put them in his future clothing bin but it's full to bursting. I sorted through everything and luckily it's a pretty good variety of sizes and seasons. A lot is what I found with Mom and Aunt B at the end of the summer at Babies R Us so 6 and 9 month summer stuff. And I guess I just completely forgot about the clothes JR's dad found for us. That seems to be 3 and 6 month cooler weather mostly. Then there's the stuff I found at the consignment sale. Some 6 and 9 month stuff but most of that was newborn and 0-3 that's already in his drawers.

And there is still a separate box of older sized neutral clothes from Melanie through Kaida that I haven't put in with his stuff. Luckily he doesn't have a lot of clothes that need to hang so I can just put the bins in his closet.

It looks like no matter how fast he grows or when the weather changes he'll have at least something to wear. Although I have this feeling that there's going to be a gap somewhere, like I forgot something. But that could just be a pregnancy thing. Today I lost his shoes that were hanging about 3 feet in front of my face.

Now I need to figure out what he should wear to be baptized in. I'm not a huge fan of the white satin tuxedo and that's all I've seen at BRU.

I did just find this though. I really like it, but it's crazy expensive for a one day outfit.

http://www.babieschristeningoutfits.com/product/CKNIT2

I don't need him to wear white so maybe I can find something similar but a little less expensive somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment