Monday, January 23, 2012

Gross

Kaida was a little sick today. And by a little sick I mean she started puking at 6 am and continued pretty steadily until quarter to 11 in the morning.

She went through 6 outfits and I required 3 and a half. Of course I've been making all her old burp cloths into diaper doublers so there weren't anywhere near as many floating around as were really required.
Plus she eventually thought it was the burp cloth's fault. "Everytime I start to feel sick Mommy sticks a burp cloth in my face and suddenly I'm covered in puke"

I didn't even think of trying to get her to use the puke bucket until after the last time she puked. But she thought it was hilarious when I showed her what it was for. So we practiced "puking" in it a couple times. Stick your head in the bucket and say "Blaaaaah".

I guess it's a good thing it was laundry day. There was eventually an entire load of things that were puked on, plus other miscellaneous items scattered throughout the other loads.

Colin has the right idea. Stay inside where you're safe from the screaming, throwing up sister.

Oh yeah, I'm still Pregnant.

No comments:

Post a Comment