Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Coupons!

Last night we went to Babies R Us to pick up some last minute things. I had a bunch of rewards coupons to use and it was pretty exciting that I remembered to take them, they weren't expired, AND they were all right to use on everything we bought.

I had $25 worth of coupons plus a 20% off one item coupon. It was great. Saved $27.40 and spent $5.90.

The receipt was confusing but JR figured it out. There were five $5 coupons and only four items. So they split the $25 up randomly between the items. $7.85 here, $4.49 there. Very strange.

But I think we're all set for Colin now, at least in the baby items department. I'm still working on another set of cloth wipes and I just started his baby book. Baby books require all sorts of extra info now. Mommy's bio, Daddy's bio, how they met, the family tree, etc.
So if I can get most of that stuff done before he's born I'll just need to make sure to add the milestones and pictures as we go through the year (actually it goes to his 5th birthday but I think I'm just supposed to do the party pictures for the ones between 1 and 5).

So I think a Friday the 13th baby would be fun (Good thing the name Jason is already taken!) but my mom won't be here until the weekend so maybe sometime next week would work better. I'm kinda ready to be done. And it's sad but I'm starting to think that a couple days in the hospital would be a nice break.

No comments:

Post a Comment