Thursday, January 17, 2013

Months of pictures - And it might take you months to get through them all

The last time I tried to do this the pictures wouldn't upload, so let's see if it works this time.

She fell asleep in the car and continued to sleep on the couch once we brought her in. It was pretty strange.

I didn't notice her steal away with the glitter and when she called for me it wasn't her "I'm bored" call or her "I'm hurt" call. It was her "something is wrong and I can't fix it" call. It was quite the mess!

She likes to run races with herself in the kitchen. "On mart, det set, doh!" This time she also sported volleyball knee pads and a winter hat.

We all needed to wear aprons to make dinner.
Building with blocks
Drawing on the easel.


10 Months
11 months
Sleeping all curled up
 
Playing on the stairs
 
Playing in the stairs.
 
 
I can't put my arms down!
 
Hello handsome!
 
Cat dish plunge - 1
Cat dish plunge - 2
Cat dish plunge - 3


Big boy!


Helping Daddy


Last time jumping


I'm naughty and I know it!


What a great view from here!

Alright, apparently that's enough for now, since it won't let me do any more. Coming soon all the pictures of them together, plus the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment