Thursday, January 10, 2013

1/10/13
The other night we had meatloaf
Kaida: I don yike dis meatyoaf Mommy.  Is too yowd.
Me: Loud?  Oh, don't worry, it's not that kind of Meatloaf.  *singing* I would do anything for love. But I won't do that.
She was like, uh, sure mom.

At dinner every night she's been telling us a story.  They always start.
"Once upon a time I was sliding.  Then I went to the neighborhood."  After that it usually diverges or peters out.
I assume she means sliding on her slide and not sliding to an alternate Earth.  Althought it took us several nights to even figure out that she was saying "sliding".  She was getting pretty mad that we didn't know what she was saying.
I would guess that the neighborhhod is Daniel Tiger's neighborhood, since she's still in love with DT.

No comments:

Post a Comment