Thursday, December 15, 2011

Kaida seems to be done with two naps. Last Saturday, completely out of the blue, she just stopped napping in the morning. I tried putting her down for the next couple days just to see if it was a fluke but she's sticking to her guns.
Today she finally napped for 2 hours so that seems more reasonable. For the first half of the week her one nap was only one hour. That was not fun, especially when she's up during the night or I'm having braxton hicks that keep me up. I was a very tired Momma for a couple days there.

Today we put in our order for the newborn diaper rental at Happy Baby Company. We decided to go with the fitteds with covers. Our theory is that they come to roughly the same price as disposables and will hopefully work better. I remember Kaida's disposables leaking all the time. Hopefully that won't happen with these. If it does, we're no worse off than we would have been.

Santa came by with the volunteer fire company tonight. So we went outside to see him. There were a lot of flashing lights and loud music but she didn't cry or anything. And after he had driven by she said "Ho-ho-ho." We were thinking about seeing Santa Cow tonight too, but I decided against it. I wasn't really hungry for chick-fil-a and I couldn't think of anything to dress her in for the picture. I think Santa on a fire truck was good enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment