Thursday, September 22, 2011

Kaida Can!

Here she is on stage with her microphone doing a little song and dance routine.



She's started walking around a lot more. Still just short distances but at least we don't have to force her to do it anymore.

She can point to her nose. Well at least the vicinity of it. Sometimes she hits it right on. I think she might have learned the sign for "All Done". It looks nothing like the way I do it but we'll see if she starts using it when she's finished eating. I'm also trying to teach her "more" and "please". She keeps bringing me toys to turn on for her so I'm trying to get her to either sign or say please.

When the dogs across the street bark she says Dog. Sounds a lot like Duck. We keep trying to get her to say Kaida but she gets distracted by the Da-Da part of it. If you say Good job! she claps. It's hilarious.

And here she attempts peek-a-boo with just her hands. Normally she has a blanket or towel to cover her eyes with.




I think we need to work on that one a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment