Tuesday, February 22, 2011

6 Month Doctor Visit

Kaida had her 6 month well visit today.

She
weighs 13 pounds 13.5 ounces - 25th percentile
Was 26.5 inches long - 75th percentile
And her head is 43 cm - 75th percentile

Dr. Kovach thinks her height measurement last time was off since this percentile is more in line with her two month measurements.

He also thought she was sitting up very well. He said if people saw her sitting up they would think she was nine months, not six. I'm not sure about that one.

And he kept asking, actually, assuming that we make our own baby food. I guess breastfeeding and cloth diapering are gateways to making your own baby food? I see them more as ways to save money though. I wonder if making your own baby food saves a lot of money. I doubt it's cheaper than free though, since Jen gave us all sorts of baby food Addy didn't finish I haven't had to buy much of anything yet.

She had some more shots and the last of the oral vaccine today. She's done just fine but got a little crabby after her late nap. I think she just wasn't feeling well. But she was happy for her bath and went to sleep a little early. Hopefully happy Kaida will be back tomorrow.

Overall Dr. Kovach thinks she's just fine and I agree.

No comments:

Post a Comment