Tuesday, February 15, 2011

6 months or 16?

I'm starting to not believe this whole "wah-wah I'm a baby" thing.

Today, as I watched on the nursery camera, she reached up next to her ear, grabbed her pacifier, and started gnawing on it. She couldn't see the pacifier so it surprised me that she knew where it was.

Earlier, while I was feeding her she reached for the towel I keep on the high chair for bigger spills and wiped her face. At first it was just because she wanted to test it out with her mouth but then she stopped opening her mouth and seemed to really be wiping her face with it.

And a little later I stood her up next to her rocker so she could play with the toys that hang on the bar. She just stood there by herself for a minute without me even helping her balance.

So the whole "I can't roll over from my back to my front by myself" thing seems like an act when she's doing all these other crazy grown up things.

Silly baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment