Monday, November 29, 2010

Pictures

I'm so happy when I wake up!


Tonic is super comfy!


Mommy and Daddy said I wasn't big enough to feed everyone so they bought a turkey instead.


I think my hands are delicious so Grammy thought she'd have a taste too.


Mommy caught Daddy in bed with another woman, but it was just me!


My Baptism ceremony


In the very old cradle from Grammy's family wearing the Baptism dress Grammy and Mommy both wore.

With Melanie and Addy. We took turns looking at the camera.


With Lucas, Ryan, and Tara. Poppy caught me smiling!


With Grammy


Tara likes to hold me! Hopefully she won't think I'm annoying in 5 years.


With my Godfather, Uncle Matt

With my Godmother, Aunt Jen


With Poppy and Pop Pop


The blanket Mommy made me


My adorable bracelet from Uncle Matt.


It has my name and can be my something old when I get married.

No comments:

Post a Comment