Sunday, November 14, 2010

What's with all the screaming?

Yesterday we were supposed to have a sitting with a photographer. We bought a groupon before Kaida was born with the intention of getting a family portrait taken after she was born. (As far as I know there are no pictures of the three of us together. If you have one let me know.)

Anyway. I gave her a bath in the morning and she loved it as usual. Then I took her out and lotioned her up. Then she started screaming bloody murder. And she didn't stop for at least a half hour. She seemed like she was in pain.

We have no idea what was wrong. Eventually I nursed her and since she couldn't scream with a boob in her mouth she calmed down. Then she slept for a while. And when she woke up she was completely fine.

Unfortunately in the meantime we cancelled the sitting. Hopefully she'll be able to re-schedule us before the groupon expires.

No comments:

Post a Comment