Thursday, November 18, 2010

She's starting to figure out her hands! Yesterday she reached for and got her bunny rattle.

When Tonic sits by us she reaches for him and grabs a handful of fur. She still thinks the tail is the most important part. I think she may have whacked him in the face once 'cause he's been a little bit wary.
Last night Gin came near us and Kaida reached for her but didn't get her. Gin didn't think that was cool at all and put her paw up with the intention of giving Kaida a smack if she tried it again. I told her no and she went to lay back down. We figure the cat will hit her eventually but we'd rather it be because she pulls a tail or something. So she actually deserves it.

Sleeping has been kind of rough lately. She's still sleeping around 10 or so hours at a time overnight without waking up. But getting her to go to sleep is ridiculous. Now she starts to cry as soon as you lower her into the crib. The past several nights it's taken 2 + hours to get her to go down. And she's exhausted, her cries sound tired and she's yawning the entire time.
I'm not sure if she doesn't like being left alone or what. We're going to try a bath before bedtime. Hopefully that does the trick.
Today and yesterday she fought me before her morning nap too. It only takes, maybe 10 minutes to get her down but that's 10 minutes longer than before.
I don't want to rock her to sleep because I want her to learn to fall asleep by herself. But the two hours of crying really does a number on my nerves and is exhausting.

My pretty sleeper!


I was sitting with Daddy when I just fell asleep!


I found my thumb!


Hi mom


Yeah, I know I'm cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment