Wednesday, January 27, 2010

9 Weeks

This past week has been a rough one.

The nausea/queasiness seems to have let up a little bit. The exhaustion is still in full swing though.

I found out what constipation feels like. It is evil. Who knew I had such a healthy digestive system before all this. On a related note I now know what hemorrhoids are. Way more evil than constipation. If it's already this bad I have a feeling I'm in for a rough ride.

I've been a little weepy lately too. JR thinks it's hilarious. For some reason I can't eat lunch at Brueggers without wanting to cry. Usually it has something to do with what I'm reading while I eat but it's still annoying.

Last night we planned to stop at Taco Bell near the dive shop before the meeting but when we got there the building had been converted into a pizza shop. I didn't cry but I wanted to.

And later last night I started bawling during Biggest Loser. In my defense the woman was talking about how while she's on the ranch her husband is getting ready to deploy to Afghanistan and she won't see him before he leaves. So it was actually kind of sad. Maybe not as bad as my tears would have lead you to believe but it's not like I was crying because they won immunity or something.

So yeah, it's been a little rough. Hopefully it gets better.

No comments:

Post a Comment