Monday, January 11, 2010

Sleepy Time

Yesterday I slept for 14.5 hours. I'm kind of proud of that. I should be named an honorary cat or something.
I think we may have over done it on Saturday so I was just trying to recover on Sunday.
Not that we did that much on Saturday. We went to the dive shop to tell Joe we can't go on the trip. He's going to see about getting us our money back. He's the first person we've told. He was very happy for us.
Then we went to Target for JR's lunch and for my second lunch (I've been doubling up meals in an attempt to reduce nausea). Then Sam's club real quick and then to get our hair cuts.
After that we got gas and went home. I was too beat to go to the grocery store like we'd planned.
We just vegged at home and played Life (I am a winner at the game of Life) and then I went to bed.
But I guess it was too much since I felt like hell yesterday. I wussed out on lunch and only ate half of the sandwich JR made. Then I had toast. And for dinner I had cereal. I took a 3 hour nap in the afternoon and went to bed at 9:15.
Maybe in the future JR will have to run some errands by himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment