Thursday, July 12, 2012

Cute things my kids do

I should just leave an empty blog editor open all day so I can write down all the cute things they do before I forget them.

Like these!

Tonight while she was brushing her teeth JR told her to do the front and back and the top and bottom.  She promptly removed the tooth brush from her mouth and started to brush her butt.

When she wants me to play with her but I'm holding Colin she'll say "Nap baby brother.", like, "that baby is pretty tired mom, maybe you should take him upstairs", even if he just woke up.  Or "Colin sit."  Meaning he should sit on the couch, not on my lap.

She found the candy drawer.  And after a chocolate disaster I put a lock on it.  Now she asks for Candy a couple times a day.  It's really cute.  I say no more often than she likes so she's tried a new strategy.  She takes my hand to get me to come with her and we walk to the kitchen.  We go to the candy drawer and she says "Tandy pease".  So any excuse of "in a minute." or "I'm busy right now" won't work.  Smart little kid.

Colin is rolling over both directions now.  Although from his stomach to his back seems like it's the hardest even though he did that one first (and ages ago).

He's started sitting in the high chair while we have dinner, he looks like a very big boy!  He's sitting up a lot better on his own, but he still falls over a lot.

Pictures coming tomorrow maybe, or soonish.  No promises.

No comments:

Post a Comment