Thursday, July 19, 2012

Little bits

7/12/12
I went in to get Kaida up from her nap but she wasn't quite ready.  She laid back down so I grabbed a little blanket and pillow and laid down on the floor too.  She thought that was funny.  Then she got up and took Horton off the toy chest and gave him to me to sleep with.  After that she laid down again.  The next time I opened my eyes she was almost out of the crib.  her feet were up off the mattress and she was leaning way over.  I scared her when I yelled so we'll see if she tries it again or not.

7/15/12
Apparently Kaida is Sheriff of the Manners Police.  She's very polite herself.  She says Thank you, You're welcome, No thank you, Please, and sometimes Excuse me.  Oh and Gesundheit and Bless You.  The other night at dinner JR burped.  So Miss Manners said "Daddy.  Burp."  JR said "Oh, sorry.  Excuse me."


7/16/12
Kaida woke up last night.  I went in and picked her up.  Then she started saying "Daddy's bed, Daddy's bed."  I have taken her into our room a couple times when she was really upset but she just rolls around and annoys the crap out of me until I take her back to her bed.  So last night, since she wasn't all that worked up, I just said.  No.  It's the middle of the night.  I'm going to sing to you and then you're going to go to sleep.  And she did.


7/19/12
The activity table moved up to her room a while ago to make more space in the living room.  She plays with it a little before her naps but the battery has been running down for a while and now it's completely out of juice.  Today she pointed to the mouse that slides up and down and said mouse and wanted me to make it work.  When I told her we needed to have Daddy change the batteries she went to the nursery and got the aquarium remote.  She brought it to the table and put it opposite the mouse and started sliding it up and down "Mouse!"
It was very cute

And she's 23 months old today!  One more month 'til the big 2!

No comments:

Post a Comment