Sunday, November 13, 2011

Colin's Nursery

So, I think Colin's nursery is all ready for him. I still need to move his clothes in and he needs a basket to hold diapers. We also need to decide if we're going to do disposables or the newborn rental program from Happy Baby Company.

I originally made the tie backs for the curtains pink on one side and blue on the other. I made them a little bit shorter before I flipped them over to the blue side.



I made this crib rail cover. I had planned to do it when Kaida started chewing on the rail. But then we were going to buy one of the stick on ones, then none of them fit, blah blah blah - I didn't get around to it.
It's the minky fabric and I used these buttons that spell out BABY in yellow, pink, and blue.



The orange dragon in the middle is a new sticker I printed out. Kaida sort of ate the green dragon that was there before.
And I switched the changing pad cover from the pink one to the blue one. If he pees on the blue one he's just going to have to use the pink one 'til it's washed.






I think it's cute. JR keeps pointing out that there are pink stripes on the walls and that the tops of the walls are purple. I guess he should have spoken up about that 18 months ago 'cause I'm not painting.

No comments:

Post a Comment