Thursday, October 13, 2011

26 Weeks

26 Weeks today.

I have my blood pressure check tomorrow morning. Hopefully that goes ok. I've been reading a bit more about preeclampsia and it looks like my chances of getting it again are higher than the average second time mom's. They have no idea what causes it so there's no way to guess.
This is from the e-mail this week "Around this time, your blood pressure may be increasing slightly, although it's probably still lower than it was before you got pregnant." I'm an over achiever so my blood pressure started going up 2 months ago.

I've taken two naps this week. I've been getting tired right when Kaida goes down for her second nap. I hope this doesn't get worse when I get to the third trimester, I'll never get anything done. Or wait, is this the third trimester?

Bean is practice breathing and his ears are getting more sensitive. He's about 14 inches and One and 2/3 pounds. He's the size of an English Hothouse Cucumber (not sure if that's different from a regular cucumber though).

We're getting closer to a name. Boys are hard though.

No comments:

Post a Comment