Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Wordsmith

Kaida has added a few fun words to her vocabulary recently.

Ow. JR said that she said Shirt. Ball. And the cutest is Uh-oh.

So far she has said ow only once or twice and that was at appropriate times, like after she fell down.

She said shirt when she was pointing to JR's shirts.

Anything round is a ball. Although ball and book sound exactly the same. I only know the difference by what she's holding.

Uh-oh started off right. She would say it when she dropped something, which makes sense since I say Uh-oh Spaghettio whenever she drops something. But today she started saying it at inappropriate times. I had to tell her a couple times "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."

Today we were reading Jack and Jill and she pointed to the cat and made the noise she uses to call Gin and Tonic. I was impressed by that since I told her yesterday that was the kitty.

Had my cardiologist appointment today. He said I'm absolutely fine. The heart murmur is barely audible and not a problem. I think he was a little annoyed that they sent me to see him. At least it was a quick appointment. And JR got out of work early.

No comments:

Post a Comment