Sunday, April 17, 2011

Milestones all over the place

On Friday I put her in a bin and she pulled herself up to standing. She did it again today when I put her in a laundry basket and then again a bunch of times while we were at Aunt Jen's house.



And while we were there Aunt Jen found tooth number 2. They're so cute and tiny (except when she bites me). Number two is right next to number one. So the front bottom teeth.

Friday night was awful, she seemed like she was getting sick but nothing has developed. So I guess we're going to blame the teeth.
She woke up at 10. At midnight I went to bed and JR stayed up with her until 2 she dozed a bit while he was with her. Then I got back up with her until 5:30, she dozed a little bit more in the swing and we both fell asleep while I was nursing her.
Then I managed to get her into the crib, so everyone in the house was asleep until 6:30. She woke up and I fed her and she fell back to sleep for a little while. JR got up with her a little after 7 and then at 9 I woke up and nursed her and held her while she took her morning nap.
We tried to give her acetaminophen Friday night sometime between 10 and 12 but she spit most of it out. When we did finally get some to stay inside of her in the morning she started to feel a lot better.
I'm not looking forward to repeating this 18 more times.

No comments:

Post a Comment