Monday, April 11, 2011

Gymboree!

Kaida and I went to Gymboree Play and Music today.
There was a coupon for a free class that JR found so we decided to check it out. There's one in Wexford and that's not too far away. I didn't even know they existed so I'm glad we found it.

It was fun. I guess there were a lot fewer people there than normal, only two other moms and babies. A 6 month boy who is already crawling and a 7 month girl.
We sang songs, climbed up an incline, played peek-a-boo, played soccer, and played with the parachute!

She didn't want to nap this morning so she fell asleep in the car on the way there and I had to wake her up to go inside. It took her a while to warm up to the whole experience but by the end she was laughing and really enjoying herself.

I signed us up. The teacher made us an offer I couldn't refuse. She waived the initiation fee and the coupon gave us $20 off the first month's classes.

Her age level has 3 meeting times a week. So we could go three times a week if we wanted plus to the open gym times.

Here she is after we got home, she's still wearing her name tag.

No comments:

Post a Comment