Wednesday, March 16, 2011

We had a pretty big weekend

We went up to Buffalo this weekend. JR and I went to the CSH 35th anniversary party at RIT and we enjoyed the free lodging and babysitting available in Buffalo.

While we were at the party Kaida stayed with Grammy and Poppy and even Poppy by himself for a little while. They even had to feed her solid food.
I'm told:
She wasn't very hungry.
She really likes Les Mis (it was on PBS).
And she wouldn't go to sleep. But she did that to us the night before so it's not too surprising. I think she was just wondering why she wasn't in her crib in her nursery.

On Sunday we all went back to Rochester for a lunch on Sunday. It seems like we weren't the only ones who decided to bring our kids with us.

Photo by Bec Baxter

I told Kaida that this is where Daddy went to school and she could come here if she wanted. She just has to pay for it herself.

I had fun and so did JR and Kaida loves to see people so I'm sure she did too.

No comments:

Post a Comment