Sunday, March 6, 2011

That's a lot of Poop and other news.

This baby seems to be pooping out more than I'm putting in. It's ridiculous!

Yesterday I took her up to change her and as I started to take her diaper off she started pooping more! I guess it's just more dramatic since it's like real poop now.

The good news is that this new solid food poop pretty much just rolls off the diaper. We typically only need to spray to get off little remnants. Prune poop excluded.

She picked up a gerber puff yesterday and managed to get it in her mouth. She's ben close again several times since then but they stick to her hands so they don't stay in her mouth once she gets them there.

I bought her a toy at Target yesterday. It's a table to stand and play at. There's a book, a piano, a computer, and a phone all with buttons to push. She likes it but when she's standing she has to hold on and focus on that and she couldn't play with the toys. So we took the legs off and it's a sitting toy for now. I felt like she needed something a little more stimulating than a rattle or a ring stacker and a little more interactive than the TV. I think I made a good choice.

I think we'll move the swing out of the living room since she doesn't use it anymore. Hopefully that will make a little more room for this toy. Luckily it's not too big.

No comments:

Post a Comment