Thursday, October 7, 2010

7 weeks

9 pounds 12 ounces according to our bathroom scale today. 22 ounces in 15 days is very good. I think she's still supposed to be gaining an ounce a day. But she definitely isn't fat, so I'm not worried either way.

She's smiling a lot more and moving her head to follow us around the room.

This week we switched full time to cloth diapers. So far so good. Very few leaks, mostly just overnight. That's better than the disposables were doing. She'd wake up halfway through the night and her sleeper, her blanket, and the waterproof pad would all be wet. With the cloth there's sometimes a small wet spot on the sleeper near the leg hole. She still has super skinny legs, so I think that's the issue. But she's adorable in them, even if her bottom is gigantic sometimes!

She really likes the pacifier but she's not too good at keeping it in her mouth. I try to not give it to her at night because I'm just putting it back in her mouth every 4 minutes.

The e-mail said she should be able to hold onto things that we put in her hands and batting at things. She can hold onto stuff. I'm not sure she's intentionally batting at things but she's always hitting the toys on her toy bar.

When she lays down she always turns her head to the right, I'm afraid she's going to get a flat spot on the right side of her head. At the hospital they said turn the bassinet around and she'll turn her head toward us so she won't always be on one side. But that hasn't worked, she still prefers the right side.

All of my babies.


Being adorable.


My other Stillers onesie.


Relaxing after my spa treatment (aka bath in the sink)


Sleeping on Daddy.


Picture with Mommy


Helping mommy with the laundry!

No comments:

Post a Comment