Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Short Stuff

5/24/13

Colin's belly button: "Beh Boo-Oh!"

He locked himself in the bathroom tonight.  JR asked him "Were you stuck?"  He replied "I stuck"  Sounds a lot like "I stink"

He has an unreasonable love for graham crackers.  He asks for them constantly.  We bought a box at the grocery store today.  When we got home he took it off the table and tried to open it with his teeth (where did my children learn that?).  When that was unsuccessful he brought it to the counter to put with his older box, apparently happy that he won't run out anytime soon.

5/28/13

We think Colin said his first sentence this past weekend.  He was standing on the chair in the dining room looking out the window when he said "I see a doggie!"
So we came to look, but there was no doggie.
So now we're not sure if he was just trying out words he knows or if he was saying something completely different not related to doggies.
We might count it, I don't know.

Kaida learned an entire song and can sing it all the way through without help.  I swear we haven't been watching that much Wonder Pets.
 

Today I called JR to ask if he wanted us to pick him up early since we were out.  I said "All right, I'll call you when we get to the bridge."
Kaida asked me what bridge and I told her the one near Daddy's office.  She asked "The yellow one?"  I said yes (many of them are yellow).  Then she said "The one that goes under the bridge?"  It's a bridge with two levels so while her description was original, it was accurate. 
It gets better though. 
Then she said "And we come home on top!"  Yup, outbound traffic is on the top level of the bridge.
As soon as she can reach the pedals she can go pick him up!

No comments:

Post a Comment