Sunday, May 19, 2013

Brilliant Baby!

In the last couple days Colin has picked up a few new phrases and a song!  He's brilliant.

The song is Bob the Builder.  We sing "Bob the builder.  Can he fix it?  Bob the builder.  Yes he can!"  Then Colin sings "Ba ba ba-ba, ba ba ba!"

Yesterday I told him "I need a shower, 'cause I stink.  I stink.  P.U."  He immediately started telling me "You stink!"  I kind of think no one else will be able to hear it but it's hilarious.  He did it again today while we were changing his diaper.  Except he said "I stink."  It's funny 'cause it's true.

While we were emptying the dishwasher today JR handed him a plate and told him to give it to me.  He gave it to me and said "Here you go."  Like, who even taught him that!?  Brilliant!

I should probably see about getting him into a gifted preschool class :-P

No comments:

Post a Comment