Saturday, April 13, 2013

I Hate China.

JR went to China, so we've been on our own for more than a week now.  To break up the monotony a bit we decided to go visit Grammy and Poppy.  We had a nice visit.

But after 4 days and nights at Grammy's house we had kind of a rough day today getting back into the swing of things.  It probably didn't help that Kaida had Zoo Class this morning so Colin had a babysitter.

Kaida seemed sort of out of it at zoo class.  She didn't answer any questions at all.  And normally you can't get the kid to zip it.  Then on the way home she fell asleep for a minute.  I woke her up so she could have her real nap when we got home.

While we were at Zoo Class the babysitter put Colin down for his nap.  I guess he was up there for more than an hour but didn't actually sleep.  He could be ready to switch to one nap but that would be rather sudden.  Hopefully mom can put him down a couple times while she's here so he gets used to someone else doing it again.  Since I'm planning a date night when JR gets back.

Other than being sleepy, or not being sleepy, the cranky level has been dialed up to an eight and the naughty level is through the roof.  There is still cat food all over the kitchen floor from where they just picked it up out of the bowl and threw it.  In the office I found a pot lid and every single bobbin for the sewing machine on the floor.  As I cleaned that up Colin threw a dirty disposable diaper in the toilet, while Kaida was going potty.  Not to mention the never ending dishwasher battle I have with Colin on a daily basis.  And, he ate a ball.

When we skyped with JR I asked him if he wanted to see them one last time before he reads about us in the news. 

I sort of hate China.

No comments:

Post a Comment